Abstract Submission Deadline
Mon, Feb 18th, 2019
Thu, Mar 14th, 2019
Advanced & Author Registration
Fri, May 31st, 2019
Final Paper Submission Deadline
Fri, Jul 19th, 2019
The conference will be held at the Swiss Tech Convention Center at EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland from July 14 - 19, 2019. This international conference aims to bring together leaders from academia, national laboratories and industrial research and development sectors, to discuss the most recent advancements in the science and technology of ferroelectric, electroceramic, and dielectric materials, covering a broad range of fields from theory and modeling of the materials, via processing and characterization thereof, to the development of new applications and devices. With the integration of ICE and IWPM, strong symposia in solid state ionics and piezoelectric microsystems are joint with ISAF for the first time.
Conference Program now Available!
**All invited talks are 30 minutes long. This will be correctly indicated in a next version of the program.
- Posters are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and will be displayed all day.
- Each poster will be presented one of these days from 13:15h to 14:15h and from 17:00h to 18:00h
Program at a Glance
Plenary Speakers Announced
- Fundamentals of ferroelectrics and multi-ferroic materials: theory, modeling and experiments
- Low dimensional structures and interfaces: fundamentals, processing, and properties
- Piezoelectric single crystals, ceramics and thin films
- Advanced characterization of ferroelectrics and electroceramic materials
- Novel materials for ferroelectric memories
- High Dielectric constant materials for capacitor applications
- Dielectric and piezoelectric applications
- Piezoelectric MEMS
- Advanced processing of electroceramic and ferroelectrics materials
- Composites, nano composites, and organic functional materials
- Energy conversion materials (thermoelectric, electro-caloric, pyroelectric, piezoelectric, etc.) and their applications
- Charge transport and defects
- Solid Oxide Fuel cells: materials, processing, characterization, and devices
- Solid state batteries and capacitors for energy storage
- Magnetic oxides