The duration of a regular presentation slot is 15 minutes. You will have 12 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A projector and a computer with Windows 10, MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Key-Note is not supported.
Preparation of Visuals:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST EITHER BRING BRING A MEMORY STICK CONTAINING YOUR PRESENTATION FILE OR YOUR OWN LAPTOP COMPUTER WITH THE APPROPRIATE PRESENTATION SOFTWARE LOADED.
- Speakers are advised to upload your presentation at the beginning of the day your talk is schedule in the speakers room.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file AND bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of your session to report to the chair person. An audiovisual engineer will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to visit the Speaker Preparation room in advance of your presentation to avoid any last minute problems. The Speakers' Preparation room will be available on all days that sessions are scheduled. An audiovisual engineer will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- The speaker room is operational from 0800-1730 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; and from 0800 to noon on Wednesday, and Friday.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
The recommended poster format is portrait A0 (84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm height). Push pins will be available in the poster area to affix the posters on the panels. If you need more pins, please contact the poster area proctor. After you have removed your poster, please leave pins on the board.
The format of the poster panel is portrait (height > width). This can not be modified. You are free to choose a single poster (or many smaller posters) that fit on the given panel size.
Authors are advised to take care of putting up their poster at the beginning of the day of their session and of removing it at the end of the day.
Each panel will be marked with the number of the poster as identified in the program (Ex. M1-Paper Title) where M1 would be the Poster number. Please place the poster on the correct panel.