List of criteria for the selection procedure
- Candidate must be a student at the time of the conference. A valid student ID is required.
- Abstract must be accepted and the student must be the presenter. Deadline for submitting the application is May 31, 2019.
- The student has not previously received a travel support from any of the IEEE ISAF Symposia. Any student who previously received a travel award will not be considered. Correct information must be provided during abstract submission. Notifications will be sent to applicants by July 1, 2019.
- Only one student from each laboratory or advisor is supported to join the ISAF 2019 conference.
- The student must be an IEEE as well as IEEE UFFC member (a valid IEEE membership # of the student should be provided during the abstract submission for verification). If you are not a member, please click the link, Join IEEE UFFC, to join the IEEE UFFC society.
- Award decision are made on a basis of the submitted CV (including publication list) and the submitted conference abstract.